Please click below to see our 12 bonuses of Christmas 2020Merry XMAS
Browse the best online casino promotions, new deals and monthly casino offers for December 2020.
What’s the best casino deal this month? How can you sign up for the latest offers and promotions? Which casinos offer most this November? Read on for all the answers.
1. Mr Green Casino Promotions
Mr Green Arcade Bomb
Opt in and play until Thursday 19th November 2020
Get 10 Daily Free Spins on Arcade Bomb
Promotion Type: Daily Free Spins
2. Karamba Casino Promotions
Karamba Ultimate 5 Day £5K Challenge
Promotion is active from 09.11.2020 till 13.11.2020
A £1,000 Prize pool will be shared every day for 5 days at 3PM GMT
Promotion Type: Slots Tournament
3. 888 Casino Promotions
November 888 Wheel of Fortune
Every day in November for UK Players only
Deposit £20 with Promo Code: Spin – Spin the Wheel to Win a Bonus, FreePlay or Free Spins
Promotion Type: Deposit Bonus, Free Play, Free Spins
4. 32 Red Casino Promotions
32 Red November New Games Road Map
Free Spins will be available to be claimed on the day of the New Game launch expected to be from 14:00 (UK Time)
New Games, 50K & 100K Giveaways and more!
Promotion Type: Free Spins and Bonus Giveaway
5. Mayfair Casino Promotions
Mayfair Biggest Single Spin Winner Wednesdays
4th, 11th, 18th, 25th November 2020
If you win big on Wednesdays this November, you could receive £50 cash!
Promotion Type: £50 Cash Bonus Giveaway
Guide to November Casino Promotions, Deals, Bonuses and Offers
If you want to compare November casino promotions, you came to the right place. Whether you’re after a new casino offer, looking to switch casinos or want monthly casino offers – we’ll show you the best deals.
We look at sign up deals from loads of different casinos, including most of the top UK brands. But we don’t include each one. That’s because many online casinos share promotions, offers and bonuses. So once you know the best promotion, you just need to find the best casinos that offer that same promotion. On this page, we’ll give you both.
Finding the best casino deal and promotions depend on three things.
- Membership or new joiner – it’s important to know that most monthly casino offers are for members only. If you’re a new joiner, you can sign up and usually claim a welcome bonus, but promotions are only valid if you already have an account. That’s why it’s worth signing up first.
- Type of promotion – some offers are better than others. These days, most online casino sites will run monthly, weekly and sometimes even daily promotions. But what’s the best type of deal? It might be free spins on a new game; a reload deposit bonus or an account drop surprise bonus. It’s always good to look at the different types of promotions at your online casino provider.
- When you look – casino promotion deals change all the time. Operators are in constant competition to outdo each other with bonuses, promos and more. So it’s not just about looking, but also when you look. The beginning of the month, weekends and seasonal holidays like Halloween and Christmas are the best times to find new casino promotions.
How do I find the best new casino promotion?
Whether you want free spins, deposit bonuses, promo codes or bonus codes, Slotsquad has a good range of deals from the top UK casinos. Sign up offers come first, but monthly promotions come later. So do how do you find new promotions before you’ve even signed up?
We’ll run you through the most important factors you should think about, so you can identify the best online casino deals on the market.
Also, remember that new casino promotions don’t need to be from new casinos, some of the older and most popular brands run regular promos and offers for their players too.
5 tips for finding the best casino special offers online
When you’re a new customer looking to switch online casinos, shopping around hundreds of sites may feel like a huge chore. But like anything, taking the time to compare your options will mean better special offers when you sign up.
Follow our top 5 tips to find the best casino deals and promotions; this is what we do when we go looking:
- Tip 1 – Join only trusted and UK licenced casinos: It might seem obvious, but you should only sign up to casino offers from reputable operators. The best way to find trusted casinos is by looking for a licence from the UK Gambling Commission. At Slotsquad, we only recommend special offers from online casinos that hold an active UKGC operating licence. But if you’re unsure, simply go to the bottom of any casino website and look for “licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission” along with the licence number. It should be there!
- Tip 2 – Choose what type of new casino offer: Now you’re looking for special casino offers; you need to go about it the right way. There are a couple of things you can do before signing up for a brand spanking bonus. But first, you need to know what type of promotion? If you’re looking for a slots deal, inspect the new slots area of the casino. Look for new games, latest game releases or game of the week. If you want something roulette related, go peak in the live dealer section. Second, you can’t always see the best offers if you’re not a member – sign up, and you’re likely to find more options with an account.
- Tip 3 – Look for game provider networks: The most important thing to remember is more games, more chances. By that, we mean more chances of catching promotional deals. If you join an online casino with lots of games, better still, lots of game providers – you’ll be joining a website with a network of special offers. For example, leaderboards, super jackpots, progressive prizes and cash drops are just some examples of excellent promos that run in multiple casinos. Look for Red Tiger, Play’n Go, NetEnt and Pragmatic Play – you’ll often find big monthly specials associated with these providers.
- Tip 4 – Promotions page plus casino terms and conditions: You should always look for casino promotions in the main menu of any site. But don’t give up if you can’t find one. Legally, online casinos for UK players need to specify their terms and conditions across special offers, bonuses and any other type of promotion. By looking at their T&Cs, you’ll find lots of clues as to what deals their customers enjoy. Whether it’s free spins, new casino offers, game of the week or a £5K slots tournament – the terms and conditions should explain everything before we join.
- Tip 5 – Check out qualifying criteria and opt-in details: To properly compare casino promotions, find the best promotion that suits you, and then look carefully at the qualifying details. Some casinos let new players take advantage of all deals; others might only allow customers with a trend of past deposits or at least two deposits. Look at the opt-in requirements, wagering requirements, minimum deposit, bet restrictions, maximum wins and any entry fees. If it’s a free casino deal, then you should always look at the opt-in rules.
What’s the difference between a welcome bonus and a casino promotion?
If you want to compare UK casino bonuses, then we’re talking about welcome bonuses – the deal casinos offer when you sign up. Promotions are different, these come after you’ve signed up, and long after your first deposit bonus.
Types of online casino promotions in the UK
Online casino promotions come in many forms, and the type you want will depend on a number of factors. Most significantly, are you joining a new casino or is this deal available at your current operator. If your switching casinos, is there additional promos available following sign up.
There are many different types of promotions and casino deals, some of which have variations on the same theme. A new game release, for example, might promote free spins on one casino, whilst another site might run a slots tournament to win prizes – using that same new game.
On that note, there are eight basic types of online casino promotions available in the UK:
- Daily Free Spins – Sometimes they’re no deposit, others you’ll need to deposit and sometimes they’re completely random and dropped into your account. Either way, daily free spins are exactly that – free spins to use in 24 hours, sometimes given every 24 hours depending on which casino you play. Usually, daily free spins might happen over a couple of days, a weekend or for a week.
- Monthly Casino Offers – In our roundup of the best new casino offers, monthly offers are well worth mentioning. If you’re looking to play for real money, don’t mind accepting recurring bonuses and are planning to stay put – monthly offers can mean lots of extras at the top casinos. Some examples include player account drops, mid-week cashback, bonus reload weekends and invitation-only deposit bonuses.
- Game of the Week – Online casinos will often promote new games and slots using a related-theme to market the deal. Game of the Week is probably the most common type of promotion – and that’s exactly what it’s called (most of the time). And it’s simple too. Play the new game, and there’ll be an offer attached to that new game. It’s also an excellent promotion; you get to play brand new casino games content and claim bonuses in one swoop.
- Leaderboards and Tournaments – Compete against other casino players and climb scoreboards to win bonuses, increased deposit bonuses, free spins and cash prizes. Casino leaderboards and slots tournaments are one of the most popular and exciting promotions available to UK players. Start the clock, play selected games, accumulate prize money, stop the clock – those highest on the scoreboard will win extras from the operator.
- Software Provider Offers – We mentioned earlier that some UK casinos share promotional content; inter-linked promotions that network across multiple online casinos. Let’s say it’s a Pragmatic Play £5K Cash Drop – that will mean that any player, from any casino who is playing Pragmatic Play slots, could win a cash drop from that £5K Cash Drop promotion.
- Game-specific Deals – What’s your game? Do you like roulette, live dealer tables, poker or online slots. Game-specific deals are promotional content focused on a particular area of the online casino. Often tailor-made with the player in mind – casinos will offer players slots bonuses, blackjack bonuses and other promotions related to their favourite game type.
- Loyalty points – Loyalty points – a casino loyalty program is a marketing strategy designed to encourage players to continue playing games and products at a casino associated with the program. Also known as player points, casinos with loyalty programs allow their players to accumulate points on most if not all wagers they make. In return, players can then trade in their points for free spins, increased deposit bonuses and sometimes cash prizes further down the line.
- Seasonal promotions – seasonal casino promotions are special offers, discounts or limited-time bonuses tied to an event during the year. This can be a specific holiday such as Halloween or Valentines Day, or a certain time of the year, such as Summer. In our experience, Christmas casino promotions mean lots of offers during the festive period, followed closely by New Year – another good time to find new casino deals in the UK.